The RTL8367S-CG is a LQFP-128, high-performance 5+2-port 10/100/1000M Ethernet switch featuring a low-power integrated 5-Port Giga-PHY that supports 1000Base-T, 100Base-TX, and 10Base-T.
For specific applications, the RTL8367S supports one extra interface that could be configured as RGMII/MII interfaces. The RTL8367S also supports one Ser-Des interface that could be configured as SGMII/HSGMII interfaces. The RTL8367S integrates all the functions of a high-speed switch system; including SRAM for packet buffering, non-blocking switch fabric, and internal register management into a single CMOS device.
- Single-chip 5+2-port 10/100/1000M nonblocking switch architecture
- Embedded 5-Port 10/100/1000Base-T PHY
- Each port supports full duplex 10/100/1000M connectivity (half duplex only supported in 10/100M mode)
- Extra Interface (Extension GMAC1) supports
- SGMII (1.25GHz) Interface
- High SGMII (3.125GHz) Interface
- Extra Interface (Extension GMAC2) supports
- Media Independent Interface (MII)
- Reduced 10/100/1000M Media Independent Interface (RGMII)
- Full-duplex and half-duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and backpressure
- 5-Port 1000Base-T Router with SGMII/HSGMII and/or MII/RGMII